NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that the Town Board of the Town of Smithtown, Suffolk County, State of New York will meet at the at the Eugene A. Cannataro Senior Citizen Center, 420 Middle Country Road, Smithtown, NY on the 20th day of September, 2018 at 7:00 P.M., time then in effect, to consider Zoning Petition 2017-01 by Browns & 347 LLC for property located on the northwest corner of Browns Rd. & Rt. 347, Nesconset (SCTM#; 114-5-48) for a change of zone from R-15 (Residential, single-family, 15,000 sq. ft. min. lot size) to WSI (Wholesale Service Industry) and being more particularly bounded and described as follows:
All that certain Plot or Parcel of Land situate, lying and being in Nesconset, Town of Smithtown, County of Suffolk and State of New York and known as part of Lot Numbers 1160 and 1161 on a certain map entitled “20th Map of House & Home Company” filed an Suffolk County Clerk’s Office on February 1, 1890 as map number 580, said lot being more particularly bounded and described as follows:
BEGINNING at the end of line connecting and southwesterly side of Browns Road with the northerly side of New York State Route 347.
Thence along the northerly side of New York State Route 347 westerly along a curve bearing to the right having a radius of 4020.56 feet a distance of 436.63 feet.
Thence the following three courses and distances;
1. North 01 degree 46 minutes 05 seconds East a distance of 344.92 feet.
2. South 88 degrees 13 minutes 55 seconds East a distance of 106.00
3. North 01 degree 46 minutes 05 seconds East a distance of 149.32 feet to the southwesterly side of Browns Road
Thence along the south westerly side of Browns Road the following two (2) courses and distances:
1. South 52 degrees 40 minutes 57 seconds east a distance of 210.30 feet.
2. South 49 degrees 18 minutes 57 seconds east a distance of 154.77 feet to the beginning of a line connecting the Southwesterly side of Browns Road with the northerly side of New York State Route 347.
Thence along said connecting line south 05 degrees 22 minutes 17 seconds West a distance of 83.67 feet to the Northerly side of New York State Route 347 the point or place of beginning.
AT THE AFOREMENTIONED TIME AND PLACE, a Public Hearing will be held and all interested persons shall be given an opportunity to be heard.
Dated: September 4, 2018
BY ORDER OF THE TOWN BOARD
OF THE TOWN OF SMITHTOWN