The Smithtown Youth Bureau is a community resource dedicated to an active and assertive process of creating the social conditions that promote the well-being of children, youth, and families.
Since its establishment in 1980, the Smithtown Youth Bureau has been offering many services and programs.
Youth Bureau Goals:
- All children will be healthy- mentally and emotionally.
- All children will be raised in families that are economically self-sufficient, and will be well prepared for their own economic self-sufficiency.
- All children will develop attitudes and skills to minimize their involvement in the juvenile justice system.
- All children will have an appropriate education.
- For children and youth to have good health that is defined as absence of disease and the presence of mental, physical, and social well being.
- To have all children and youth be raised in nurturing families.
- To provide services to children, youth, and families to work together to ensure that a well connected system of services exists for all consumers.
161 E. Main Street
Smithtown, NY 11787
Note: We are located in the Horizons Counseling and Education Center Building