Transportation for Seniors
Transportation for essential services in the Smithtown Township for Senior Citizens age 60 and over with no other means of transportation. Curb-to-Curb pick-up starting at 7:30 am and returns beginning at 1:30 pm.
- Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 2:00 pm appointments
- Monday - Smithtown area - ShopRite
- Tuesday - Commack/Hauppauge area - ShopRite
- Wednesday - Kings Park area - Key Food & Stop and Shop
- Wednesday - Smithtown area - Stop and Shop
- Thursday - Hauppauge area - ShopRite
- Friday - St. James area - King Kullen
- Beauty Parlor
- Nursing Home Visits
- Nail Salon
- Post Office
- Town Hall/Tax Assessor
Reservations must be made one week in advance. Call Monday through Friday between 8:00 am to 3:30 pm. Cost is $1 each way.
For more information and reservations please call the Transportation Department at (631) 265-8811 or (631) 265-8826.